The Diocese of Fredericton acknowledges that as a partner in the worldwide Anglican Communion and in the universal church, we proclaim and celebrate the gospel of Jesus Christ in worship and action. We value our heritage of biblical faith, reason, liturgy, tradition, bishops and synods, and the rich variety of our life in the community.
We acknowledge that God is calling us to a greater diversity of membership, wider participation in ministry and leadership, better stewardship in God’s creation, and a stronger resolve in challenging attitudes and structures that cause injustice. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to respond to this call in love and service, and so more fully live the life of Christ.
Five Marks of Mission
- Proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom.
- Teach, baptize and nurture new believers.
- Respond to human need by loving service.
- Seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation.
- Strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth.
— As articulated by the Anglican Church of Canada. Visit anglican.ca to learn more.
Daily Moments with God
Reflections to See Thee More Clearly & Love Thee More Dearly…Day by Day
Exploring our faith involves daily nurturing and taking time for reflection. A few suggestions are offered here to start the journey…
People of the Parish of Hammond River acknowledge the need to come together regularly to explore and learn through weekly Bible study; Faith and Healing services, and by attending faith nurturing events.
For more information contact the parish office at 506-847-0850 or email@example.com